Sunday, May 20, 2012

Epilogue. Thanks friends, family and especially Arlene for your financial support, generosity and encouragement in my ride for the CAC Kids. We'll keep collecting for the CAC kids through 1 June 2012 and sometime in the next week or two, Arlene and I will do a show and tell of Steve and Clyde cross the country with ABB. In the meantime, I'll be rereading this blog, along with the blogs of Mike, Greg, and Tom and see what I 1) missed 2) mischaracterized 3) made up. The 2012 Fast Ride South will be one of the chapters in my life that I'll relive many times. This experience reminds me of one of my favorite quotes: (Anonymous) The older I get, the more I remember details of things that never happened. And my ride friend, Dr. Mark, gets credit for the last quote that will stay with me forever: An adventure is a challenge I'm not sure I can complete. Thanks to one and all for a wonderful, lifetime adventure. Stay healthy, Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home